WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
Currently managing a portfolio of over $150 million in multi-year prime contracts for The Department of Defense, we pride ourselves on synergistic partnerships where strategy meets solution. We offer professional services in program management, system engineering, information technology, and Government financial management.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE LEADERS
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS ALIGN CUSTOMER NEEDS WITH ENTREPRISEWIDE SOLUTIONS.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of multiple UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software on UNIX based servers
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
Job Description: Web-based software solutions development using modern technologies, frameworks and concepts. Requirements Management, Schedule Estimation and Planning. Spalding is looking for a Sr. web application developer to contribute to an agile development team. Developer will assist in sprint planning, participate in significant design decision discussions, implement stories and work with junior members of the staff in a mentoring role(MORE)Lexington Park, MD
- Coordinates, architects, and maintains docker container solutions.
- Develops and manages effective deployment and migration strategies for software and application data through the deployment process (i.e. development, testing, staging and production environments).
- Administers policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance.
- Coordinates with customers to perform software security testing and scans.
- Troubleshoot issues and present resolutions
- Assist with the development of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans. (MORE)
OUR PROFESSIONALS PROVIDE EXPERT LEVEL SERVICES
SUPERIOR SOLUTIONS CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYTICS