WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
LIFE IS SHORT
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
PAID HOLIDAYS, SICK LEAVE & VACATIONS
Holidays and sick time give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Serves as a Team Lead.
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and troubleshooting software programs to include desktop applications and computer based Information Technology IT systems.
- Shall design, develop, modify, and troubleshoot databases and programs; correct database and program errors using methods which include modifying program or altering sequence of program steps; analyze, review, and/or rewrite databases or programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements to include web hosting of metrics; compile and write documentation for database and program development and subsequent revisions; and train users to use databases or programs. Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of multiple UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software on UNIX based servers
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans
- Maintain system documentation
Patuxent River, MD
- Perform administration of SQL Server database engine, SQL Server Service Broker, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Perform database administration for SharePoint content databases.
- Ensure system availability, data integrity; monitor/troubleshoot backup and recoveries, performance, disk space, and network connectivity.
- Design and modify database objects (tables, schemas, indexes, and triggers); create/alter stored procedures and views
- Implement and operate SQL Server Services running on physical stand alone and clustered servers, and Virtual Machine environments.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Patuxent River, MD
- ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor, teacher and coach.
- Audit all projects within SAIW to their documented Quality Management System (QMS), evaluating all documentation and records necessary to establish conformance with the organizations QMS requirements.
- Issue corrective action requests and follow up / approve responses.
- Working with all levels of staff and leadership within the organization up to and including project leads and branch heads.
- Coaching and training related to QMS and requirements.
- Continuous auditing, training, coaching of an organization of about 180 employees performing product development work in DOD communication systems and components, software and systems.
Saint Inigoes, MD
COLLABORATE WITH US ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Digital currencies are leaving their mark in the marketplace 25 August, 2017 Bitcoin, also called a mobile currency or a crypto currency, was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoins increased in value from about $570 to more than $4,300 — an incredible 750% — in...
Dahlgren Job Fair 03/29/2018 29 March, 2018 Carol Allison, TAP Manager-Fleet and Family Support Center-Dahlgren will be available to assist with job fair networking and resume tips. Information will be available on the FFSC services provided (writing a resume (both...
SPIRITS OF MARYLAND 24 February, 2018 Join the Maryland Distillers Guild at the PAX River Naval Air Museum for an afternoon of Southern Maryland heritage and innovation! This rare opportunity to taste & purchase Craft Spirits from across the state will take place...
The demand for employees is outweighing the supply in the tech industry. 15 May, 2017 The 12 tech positions included as part of LinkedIn's most promising jobs of 2017 have a median salary of $98,533 with Site Reliability Engineers earning the most ($140K). Tech roles...