WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
LIFE IS SHORT
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
PAID HOLIDAYS, SICK LEAVE & VACATIONS
Holidays and sick time give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Be part of a DBA team supporting systems in a multi-server, multi-platform environment.
- Responsible for Sybase database administration with duties including database design, creation, maintenance, backup and recovery, upgrades and patches, performance monitoring and tuning, capacity planning, and disaster recovery planning.
- Maintain technical documentation relating to database management procedures.
- Successful candidate will manage IA related tasks for all systems in the NAVAIR Logistics Enterprise Services and Infrastructure (ES&I) commodity.
- Applicant selected will ensure acquisition, development and sustainment activities have the appropriate cybersecurity support and input.
- Candidate will lead the development and maintenance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages, provide subject matter expertise to leadership in both security policy and engineering tasks and provide test and validation of systems to include documentation, process, vulnerability and control implementation reviews.
- Applicant selected must understand, interpret and engineer mitigations and solutions for Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) findings, code vulnerabilities, automated scanning results and penetration test findings.
- Candidate must ensure cybersecurity compliance across the Logistics ES&I portfolio using a continuous monitoring framework
• The Business Intelligence Developer will design and develop Qlik and Tableau Reports/Dashboards within an Agile environment for a DOD customer.
• The developer will understand business processes and how the reporting supports the business processes, and apply this knowledge solving problems to provide solutions to the DOD customer.
• The developer will have strong database skills and understand Data Warehouse concepts to best utilize program data in BI Reporting.
• The developer will understand ETL concepts and how best to transform data for reporting.
• The developer will work closely with the DOD customer within an Agile team in identifying metrics and analyzing data for use in BI Reporting.
• Designing and developing Qlik and Tableau Reports/Dashboards.
• Developing and reviewing user stories with a team in an Agile development environment.
• Testing and validation of data in reports developed both by the developer and other team members.
• Participating in resolving technical issues that arise during development.
• Communicating and coordinating with members of the development team.
- Perform administration of SQL Server database engine, SQL Server Service Broker, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Perform database administration for SharePoint 2013 content databases.
- Ensure system availability, data integrity; monitor/troubleshoot backup and recoveries, performance, disk space, and network connectivity.
- Design and modify database objects (tables, schemas, indexes, and triggers); create/alter stored procedures and views.
- Implement and operate SQL Server Services running on physical stand alone and clustered servers, and Virtual Machine environments.
COLLABORATE WITH US ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Digital currencies are leaving their mark in the marketplace 25 August, 2017 Bitcoin, also called a mobile currency or a crypto currency, was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoins increased in value from about $570 to more than $4,300 — an incredible 750% — in...
Dahlgren Job Fair 03/29/2018 29 March, 2018 Carol Allison, TAP Manager-Fleet and Family Support Center-Dahlgren will be available to assist with job fair networking and resume tips. Information will be available on the FFSC services provided (writing a resume (both...
SPIRITS OF MARYLAND 24 February, 2018 Join the Maryland Distillers Guild at the PAX River Naval Air Museum for an afternoon of Southern Maryland heritage and innovation! This rare opportunity to taste & purchase Craft Spirits from across the state will take place...
The demand for employees is outweighing the supply in the tech industry. 15 May, 2017 The 12 tech positions included as part of LinkedIn's most promising jobs of 2017 have a median salary of $98,533 with Site Reliability Engineers earning the most ($140K). Tech roles...