Industry Updates & Community Happenings
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Be part of a DBA team supporting systems in a multi-server, multi-platform environment.
- Responsible for Sybase database administration with duties including database design, creation, maintenance, backup and recovery, upgrades and patches, performance monitoring and tuning, capacity planning, and disaster recovery planning.
- Maintain technical documentation relating to database management procedures.
- Successful candidate will manage IA related tasks for all systems in the NAVAIR Logistics Enterprise Services and Infrastructure (ES&I) commodity.
- Applicant selected will ensure acquisition, development and sustainment activities have the appropriate cybersecurity support and input.
- Candidate will lead the development and maintenance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages, provide subject matter expertise to leadership in both security policy and engineering tasks and provide test and validation of systems to include documentation, process, vulnerability and control implementation reviews.
- Applicant selected must understand, interpret and engineer mitigations and solutions for Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) findings, code vulnerabilities, automated scanning results and penetration test findings.
- Candidate must ensure cybersecurity compliance across the Logistics ES&I portfolio using a continuous monitoring framework
• The Business Intelligence Developer will design and develop Qlik and Tableau Reports/Dashboards within an Agile environment for a DOD customer.
• The developer will understand business processes and how the reporting supports the business processes, and apply this knowledge solving problems to provide solutions to the DOD customer.
• The developer will have strong database skills and understand Data Warehouse concepts to best utilize program data in BI Reporting.
• The developer will understand ETL concepts and how best to transform data for reporting.
• The developer will work closely with the DOD customer within an Agile team in identifying metrics and analyzing data for use in BI Reporting.
• Designing and developing Qlik and Tableau Reports/Dashboards.
• Developing and reviewing user stories with a team in an Agile development environment.
• Testing and validation of data in reports developed both by the developer and other team members.
• Participating in resolving technical issues that arise during development.
• Communicating and coordinating with members of the development team.
- Perform administration of SQL Server database engine, SQL Server Service Broker, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Perform database administration for SharePoint 2013 content databases.
- Ensure system availability, data integrity; monitor/troubleshoot backup and recoveries, performance, disk space, and network connectivity.
- Design and modify database objects (tables, schemas, indexes, and triggers); create/alter stored procedures and views.
- Implement and operate SQL Server Services running on physical stand alone and clustered servers, and Virtual Machine environments.