WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
PAID HOLIDAYS, SICK LEAVE & VACATIONS
Holidays and sick time give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Essential Functions: Candidate will support the 4.11.3 Division at St. Inigoes (Webster Field). A successful candidate will organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and plans.
- Assisting establishing tasks and subtasks to ensure the realization of requirements as scheduled.
- Log project timelines and maintain a database of tasks and status.
- Compile and provide scheduled reports.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop individual project schedules and create Integrated Master Schedules.
- Interact with the project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from the original plan.
- Performs the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows-based servers.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers.
- Interacts with users and customers to troubleshoot and rectify system issues.
- Administers policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance.
- Coordinates with customers to perform software security testing and scans.
- Install, configure, tune, and maintain Oracle databases
- Perform capacity planning for future hardware requirements.
- Monitor and optimize database performance/throughput.
- Review database and application server instances for DoD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines compliance, apply fixes and submit mitigations.
- Perform routine backups, including the use of Oracle's data pump export and RMAN
- Refresh and restore tables and schemas
This position supports the DECKPLATE program as a Scrum Master for a team of software developers that are architecting and implementing solutions following Agile principles. Become part of a multi-disciplinary team that is supporting Naval Aviation Logistic IT infrastructure. Work across a portfolio of web-enabled applications (ASP.net, and Java) and databases (Oracle and Teradata) that support Naval Aviation readiness.
- Gathers customer requirements; develops user stories following Agile methodologies.
- Run the daily stand up meetings.
- Conduct Sprint Retrospectives & Sprint Accomplishment meetings.
- Manage Scrum boards in Jira.
- Other Duties as assigned.