WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
LIFE IS SHORT
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
PAID HOLIDAYS, SICK LEAVE & VACATIONS
Holidays and sick time give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of multiple UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software on UNIX based servers
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
Job Description: Web-based software solutions development using modern technologies, frameworks and concepts. Requirements Management, Schedule Estimation and Planning. Spalding is looking for a Sr. web application developer to contribute to an agile development team. Developer will assist in sprint planning, participate in significant design decision discussions, implement stories and work with junior members of the staff in a mentoring role(MORE)Lexington Park, MD
- Coordinates, architects, and maintains docker container solutions.
- Develops and manages effective deployment and migration strategies for software and application data through the deployment process (i.e. development, testing, staging and production environments).
- Administers policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance.
- Coordinates with customers to perform software security testing and scans.
- Troubleshoot issues and present resolutions
- Assist with the development of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans. (MORE)