WORK SOMEPLACE AMAZING
Spalding’s size and exceptional growth performance provide an excellent environment for career development. Our employees are leaders in their respective technical fields of expertise.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department email@example.com | 301-737-0150 Extension 500
Spalding offers excellent starting salary and benefits:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Medical, Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance.
PAID HOLIDAYS, SICK LEAVE & VACATIONS
Holidays and sick time give you time away from work for rest, relaxation or to recover.
401(k) Savings and Investments with employer matching
Verizon Discounts, Big Box Club Membership
Our generous compensation packages are tailored to look holistically at your personal needs.
We offer a substantial yearly tuition reimbursement to help you continue your education & grow professionally.
REFER A FRIEND
We look for the best people and team members who help us find them receive a generous referral bonus.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Essential Functions: Candidate will support the 4.11.3 Division at St. Inigoes (Webster Field). A successful candidate will organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and plans.
- Assisting establishing tasks and subtasks to ensure the realization of requirements as scheduled.
- Log project timelines and maintain a database of tasks and status.
- Compile and provide scheduled reports.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop individual project schedules and create Integrated Master Schedules.
- Interact with the project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from the original plan.
Saint Inigoes, MD
- Configure and administer Qlik Sense sites using Qlik Management Console (QMC)
- Publish, reload, duplicate, import, or delete Qlik apps
- Control access, tokens, and permissions for users
- Control content security based on security rules
- Manage data connections and extensions to select and load data
- Synchronize content and users of Qlik sites
Patuxent River, MD
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and troubleshooting software programs to include desktop applications and computer-based Information Technology IT systems.
- Shall design, develop, modify, and troubleshoot databases and programs.
- Correct database and program errors using methods which include modifying program or altering sequence of program steps.
- Analyze, review, and/or rewrite databases or programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements to include web hosting of metrics.
- Compile and write documentation for database and program development and subsequent revisions, and train users to use databases or programs.
Patuxent River, MD
This position supports the DECKPLATE program as a Scrum Master for a team of software developers that are architecting and implementing solutions following Agile principles. Become part of a multi-disciplinary team that is supporting Naval Aviation Logistic IT infrastructure. Work across a portfolio of web-enabled applications (ASP.net, and Java) and databases (Oracle and Teradata) that support Naval Aviation readiness.
- Gathers customer requirements; develops user stories following Agile methodologies.
- Run the daily stand up meetings.
- Conduct Sprint Retrospectives & Sprint Accomplishment meetings.
- Manage Scrum boards in Jira.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Lexington Park, MD