WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
Currently managing a portfolio of over $150 million in multi-year prime contracts for The Department of Defense, we pride ourselves on synergistic partnerships where strategy meets solution. We offer professional services in program management, system engineering, information technology, and Government financial management.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE LEADERS
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS ALIGN CUSTOMER NEEDS WITH ENTREPRISEWIDE SOLUTIONS.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Essential Functions: Candidate will support the 4.11.3 Division at St. Inigoes (Webster Field). A successful candidate will organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and plans.
- Assisting establishing tasks and subtasks to ensure the realization of requirements as scheduled.
- Log project timelines and maintain a database of tasks and status.
- Compile and provide scheduled reports.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop individual project schedules and create Integrated Master Schedules.
- Interact with the project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from the original plan.
Saint Inigoes, MD
- Configure and administer Qlik Sense sites using Qlik Management Console (QMC)
- Publish, reload, duplicate, import, or delete Qlik apps
- Control access, tokens, and permissions for users
- Control content security based on security rules
- Manage data connections and extensions to select and load data
- Synchronize content and users of Qlik sites
Patuxent River, MD
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and troubleshooting software programs to include desktop applications and computer-based Information Technology IT systems.
- Shall design, develop, modify, and troubleshoot databases and programs.
- Correct database and program errors using methods which include modifying program or altering sequence of program steps.
- Analyze, review, and/or rewrite databases or programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements to include web hosting of metrics.
- Compile and write documentation for database and program development and subsequent revisions, and train users to use databases or programs.
Patuxent River, MD
This position supports the DECKPLATE program as a Scrum Master for a team of software developers that are architecting and implementing solutions following Agile principles. Become part of a multi-disciplinary team that is supporting Naval Aviation Logistic IT infrastructure. Work across a portfolio of web-enabled applications (ASP.net, and Java) and databases (Oracle and Teradata) that support Naval Aviation readiness.
- Gathers customer requirements; develops user stories following Agile methodologies.
- Run the daily stand up meetings.
- Conduct Sprint Retrospectives & Sprint Accomplishment meetings.
- Manage Scrum boards in Jira.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Lexington Park, MD
OUR PROFESSIONALS PROVIDE EXPERT LEVEL SERVICES
SUPERIOR SOLUTIONS CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYTICS