WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
Currently managing a portfolio of over $150 million in multi-year prime contracts for The Department of Defense, we pride ourselves on synergistic partnerships where strategy meets solution. We offer professional services in program management, system engineering, information technology, and Government financial management.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE LEADERS
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS ALIGN CUSTOMER NEEDS WITH ENTREPRISEWIDE SOLUTIONS.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Serves as a Team Lead.
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and troubleshooting software programs to include desktop applications and computer based Information Technology IT systems.
- Shall design, develop, modify, and troubleshoot databases and programs; correct database and program errors using methods which include modifying program or altering sequence of program steps; analyze, review, and/or rewrite databases or programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements to include web hosting of metrics; compile and write documentation for database and program development and subsequent revisions; and train users to use databases or programs. Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of multiple UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software on UNIX based servers
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans
- Maintain system documentation
Patuxent River, MD
- Perform administration of SQL Server database engine, SQL Server Service Broker, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Perform database administration for SharePoint content databases.
- Ensure system availability, data integrity; monitor/troubleshoot backup and recoveries, performance, disk space, and network connectivity.
- Design and modify database objects (tables, schemas, indexes, and triggers); create/alter stored procedures and views
- Implement and operate SQL Server Services running on physical stand alone and clustered servers, and Virtual Machine environments.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Patuxent River, MD
- ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor, teacher and coach.
- Audit all projects within SAIW to their documented Quality Management System (QMS), evaluating all documentation and records necessary to establish conformance with the organizations QMS requirements.
- Issue corrective action requests and follow up / approve responses.
- Working with all levels of staff and leadership within the organization up to and including project leads and branch heads.
- Coaching and training related to QMS and requirements.
- Continuous auditing, training, coaching of an organization of about 180 employees performing product development work in DOD communication systems and components, software and systems.
Saint Inigoes, MD
OUR PROFESSIONALS PROVIDE EXPERT LEVEL SERVICES
SUPERIOR SOLUTIONS CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYTICS