WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
Currently managing a portfolio of over $150 million in multi-year prime contracts for The Department of Defense, we pride ourselves on synergistic partnerships where strategy meets solution. We offer professional services in program management, system engineering, information technology, and Government financial management.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE LEADERS
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS ALIGN CUSTOMER NEEDS WITH ENTREPRISEWIDE SOLUTIONS.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Perform the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows based servers.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers.
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance.
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of multiple UNIX-based servers
- Install and configure web and application server software on UNIX based servers
- Implement security, integration, and configuration management of software residing on servers.
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance
- Coordinate with customers to perform software security testing and scans
- Maintain system documentation
Job Description: The Sr. Contract Analyst role reviews and validates contract expenditure data from all SAIW Division contracts including weekly expenditure reports and periodic invoices. This role provides support in a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have significant impact on the organization and its business operations. Support efforts include but are not limited to:
- Input and maintenance of contract and modification data within the division PTS database. Provide financial management and analysis for budget projections, and funding appropriation analysis.
- Analysis of contract-related data.
- Utilization of the Contract Status Report (CSR) to generate feedback to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) on the overall health of each SAIW Division contract.
This position supports the DECKPLATE program as a Scrum Master for a team of software developers that are architecting and implementing solutions following Agile principles. Become part of a multi-disciplinary team that is supporting Naval Aviation Logistic IT infrastructure. Work across a portfolio of web enabled applications (ASP.net, and Java) and databases (Oracle and Teradata) that support Naval Aviation readiness.
- Gathers customer requirements; develops user stories following Agile methodologies.
- Run the daily stand up meetings.
- Conduct Sprint Retrospectives & Sprint Accomplishment meetings.
- Manage Scrum boards in Jira.
- Other Duties as assigned.
OUR PROFESSIONALS PROVIDE EXPERT LEVEL SERVICES
SUPERIOR SOLUTIONS CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYTICS