WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
Currently managing a portfolio of over $150 million in multi-year prime contracts for The Department of Defense, we pride ourselves on synergistic partnerships where strategy meets solution. We offer professional services in program management, system engineering, information technology, and Government financial management.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE LEADERS
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS ALIGN CUSTOMER NEEDS WITH ENTREPRISEWIDE SOLUTIONS.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Essential Functions: Candidate will support the 4.11.3 Division at St. Inigoes (Webster Field). A successful candidate will organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and plans.
- Assisting establishing tasks and subtasks to ensure the realization of requirements as scheduled.
- Log project timelines and maintain a database of tasks and status.
- Compile and provide scheduled reports.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop individual project schedules and create Integrated Master Schedules.
- Interact with the project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from the original plan.
- Performs the installation, integration, configuration, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, security implementation, and configuration management of software on Windows-based servers.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of multiple Windows-based servers.
- Interacts with users and customers to troubleshoot and rectify system issues.
- Administers policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance.
- Coordinates with customers to perform software security testing and scans.
- Install, configure, tune, and maintain Oracle databases
- Perform capacity planning for future hardware requirements.
- Monitor and optimize database performance/throughput.
- Review database and application server instances for DoD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines compliance, apply fixes and submit mitigations.
- Perform routine backups, including the use of Oracle's data pump export and RMAN
- Refresh and restore tables and schemas
This position supports the DECKPLATE program as a Scrum Master for a team of software developers that are architecting and implementing solutions following Agile principles. Become part of a multi-disciplinary team that is supporting Naval Aviation Logistic IT infrastructure. Work across a portfolio of web-enabled applications (ASP.net, and Java) and databases (Oracle and Teradata) that support Naval Aviation readiness.
- Gathers customer requirements; develops user stories following Agile methodologies.
- Run the daily stand up meetings.
- Conduct Sprint Retrospectives & Sprint Accomplishment meetings.
- Manage Scrum boards in Jira.
- Other Duties as assigned.
OUR PROFESSIONALS PROVIDE EXPERT LEVEL SERVICES
SUPERIOR SOLUTIONS CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYTICS