WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
Currently managing a portfolio of over $150 million in multi-year prime contracts for The Department of Defense, we pride ourselves on synergistic partnerships where strategy meets solution. We offer professional services in program management, system engineering, information technology, and Government financial management.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE LEADERS
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS ALIGN CUSTOMER NEEDS WITH ENTREPRISEWIDE SOLUTIONS.
See below for our featured Hot Jobs
- Analyzes financial and accounting operations within Navy Accounting and Finance programs.
- Monitors and evaluates accounting items to ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Performs systems analysis for financial systems,
- Reviews, researches, and corrects unmatched disbursements.
- Analyzes pre-validation failures to identify root cause and provide solutions.
- Reports workload counts on a monthly basis.
- Reconciles incorrect obligations and problem disbursements.
- Successful candidate will organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and plans.
- Assisting in establishing tasks and sub tasks to ensure realization of requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and status.
- Compile and provide scheduled reports.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop individual project schedules and create Integrated Master Schedules.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify problem areas.
- Design, develop, and implement business intelligence solutions (analytic reports and dashboards) using Qlik Sense.
- Gather reporting, dashboard, and metric requirements for BI solutions.
- Design and create data visualizations and reports according to user requirements and integrate into existing applications.
- Develop and maintain queries using Qlik Sense to provide customized data.
- Perform administration of SQL Server database engine, SQL Server Service Broker, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Perform database administration for SharePoint 2013 content databases.
- Ensure system availability, data integrity; monitor/troubleshoot backup and recoveries, performance, disk space, and network connectivity.
- Design and modify database objects (tables, schemas, indexes, and triggers); create/alter stored procedures and views.
- Implement and operate SQL Server Services running on physical stand alone and clustered servers, and Virtual Machine environments.
OUR PROFESSIONALS PROVIDE EXPERT LEVEL SERVICES
SUPERIOR SOLUTIONS CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYTICS